Oh ! ZACK !

My photo
IPOH, Malaysia
Menikmati Erti Kehidupan.

Monday, June 15

Naughty Answers !

Man comes home finds his wife with his friend in bed.
He shoots his friend and kills him.

Wife says : 'If you behave like this, you will lose ALL your friends'.

********************************************

A small Boy wrote to Santa Claus, ' send me a brother' .

Santa wrote back: ' SEND ME YOUR MOTHER'

****************************************

What is the definition of Mistress?
Someone between the Mister and Mattress

***********************************

Husband asks: 'Do u know that the meaning of WIFE is:

W ithout
I nformation
F ighting
E very-time


Wife replies : No! It means:

W ith
I diot
F or
E ver

*****************************************

What's the difference between stress, tension and panic?

Stress is when wife is pregnant
Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant.
Panic is when both are pregnant.

****************************************

Grammer Teacher : Do you know the importance of a period?
Kid : Yeah,once my sister said she has missed one,
my mom fainted, dad got a heart attack & our driver run away

**********************************************************

A young boy asks his Dad : 'What is the difference between confident and confidential?
Dad says: 'You are my son, I'm confident about that.Your friend over there, is also my son, that IS confidential .'

No comments:

Post a Comment